We have worked with Yellowstone Advisory for a number of years and they transformed our investor relations strategy which significantly increased the interest of our business to both institutional and retail investors. We have been impressed by their understanding of the smaller companies market and their results focussed approach to IR. I would recommend their services without hesitation.
Yellowstone Advisory provided valuable input into the interim results announcement and presentation, helping to ensure the investment messaging was consistent throughout the documents. Great relationships and credibility with investors enables them to solicit useful feedback which we have used in developing our future investor messaging.
Communicating to a wider audience
Why do a webinar?
• Engage effectively with knowledgeable private investors, an increasingly important source of capital
• Controlled interaction with attendees
• Popular with private investors
• Good corporate governance in line with the code and guidelines
• Efficient use of management time
• Recordings provide longevity and shareability
• Cost effective
How do meetings work?
• 20-30 minute presentation followed by 15-30 minutes of Q&A
• Participant poll to understand share ownership
• Written questions submitted before and during webinar
• Interactive Q&A session moderated by Yellowstone Advisory
• Participants surveyed and feedback collected, collated and presented in post webinar report
• Webinars recorded, written up and distributed on social media platforms
‘It is fantastic to see this sort of engagement and I would love for management to be available for meetings like this semi-annually.’
‘Online survey for feedback was a great idea and very easy to complete.’
‘Lots of relevant information and looking forward to viewing the recording again.’
‘Enjoyed the webinar and the write up covered all the points.’
‘I am already a shareholder and will be increasing my position.’
‘Great webinar. Regular progress updates please.’